TAYALI SAYS PF HAS NO COORDINATED PLAN SORT OUT OUR ECONOMIC PROBLEMS BUT THEY HAVE A PLAN FOR THEMSELVES (CORRUPTION)
I have no hope in the current PF of President Edgar Lungu and his Godfather RB. I don’t think they deliver us from our economic difficulties, we should brace for more suffering while they enjoy.
Let me put my article in bullet point form so that you engage me on the points instead of talking wildly.
1. The Country is in serious economic malaise and I don’t think there is any magic is sorting it out our problems. austerity is the only way.
2. The problem is that this austerity is being weighed on the few, mostly the poor while the rich especially the President and his friends are enjoying.
3. In as much as I blame the PF for taking advantage of the resources of our Country (corruption) at the expense of many poor people, I am convinced that President Lungu has a bit of goodwill to do the right thing, however, he, and his friends do not have well coordinated ideas or plans to sort out our problems. Their game is Chipatepate (haphazard).
4. There is no consideration of the current situation of the people in their implementation of the austerity measures being proposed by the IMF and other partners.
How do you effect an increase when people have nothing in their homes because, you have not paid some civil servants, suppliers of goods and services to Govt and other contractors.
It would have been a bit better to first to pay most people so that, at least this increment finds people with a bit of money, not in the midst of hunger.
5. There is no preparedness of mind in the people. My elder brother Kambwili is now a Doctor, but you don’t see that title in the way he does things. Effective communication is very important if you are going to implement harsh conditions on people, unfortunately, my brother Kambwili does not communicate, he gives orders to the citizens. If you question, he lashes out on you.
My advise to Minister of information is that, he is playing with fire, he may be big and able to intimidate small people like me but when the masses gets enough of his shouting, he will never be President of this Country as he desires.
6. Politically PF are playing with fire by taking people for granted (PF and opposition alike). If the PF continue with this mediocre kind of Governance, they could face a revolt.
And this is a friendly warning because people can only take so much of harsh conditions imposed on them while others are enjoying.
7. It is this kind of governance that has brought Movement for Economic Development and Equity (MEDE) on board. Too much mediocrity, injustice, corruption and other forms of selfishness.
MEDE is the only sober party which has a smart way of doing politics and fresh minds to create a credible Govt that will restore human dignity.
To join MEDE, like this page:https://www.facebook.com/mede2021/, then inbox the details (Name, sex, age, profession and town) for us to enter them in our database.
MEDE – TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT